one to one yoga
Learn to energise your body and calm your mind with a private one to one yoga lesson. A private yoga class is ideal for anyone that would like individual attention to learn correct alignment and posture variations to suit their own body or to learn some yoga sequences and relaxation techniques. Some individually tailored yoga sequences will help boost your confidence as well as inspire and improve your home practice. This along with learning breathing techniques will help to ensure that you can practise yoga safely and mindfully.
Learn to deepen your awareness of your body and mind to relieve stress, increase energy, increase mental clarity and focus. Improve your wellbeing, general fitness, strength and flexibility. If you have any health concerns please check with your doctor for advice before doing any yoga. According to the www.nhs.uk website, there is some evidence that regular yoga practice is beneficial for people with high blood pressure, aches and pains, depression and stress. Yoga also helps to improve digestion, sleep, posture, confidence and self esteem.
A one to one yoga class:
- is either 1 hour 15 minutes; or 1 hour 30 minutes; or 2 hours
- at a time and date to suit you, depending on availability
- focuses on specific issues
e.g. de-stressing and easing tension in the back, neck and shoulders
- helps improve your posture and teaches you relaxation techniques
- teaches you postures to improve your athletic performance
- teaches you a full body workout yoga sequence to practice at home.
Private yoga classes are ideal as a gift to yourself or someone you know.
The yoga sessions are held in one of our regular studio locations:
- Kettering Mind, 49-51 Russell Street, Kettering NN16 0EN
- St Michaels Church, Garfield Street, Kettering NN15 6BG.
We will contact you to discuss your personalised yoga session and to confirm a date, time and place that is suitable for you.
Please also feel free to call or email if you have any questions.
Tel: 07985 591370